The Code of Conduct is a fundamental document that sets out the rules for internal corporate conduct, the rules for the interaction of the VF employees with the clients, business partners, government bodies and external audiences. The Code of Conduct is binding for all VF employees regardless of their positions, as well as for any third party acting on behalf of or in the interest of VF, subject to signing relevant obligations.
The Code, particularly, guarantees the following:
- Freedom and protection from discrimination. Employment, professional development, career promotion, disciplinary measures are carried out regardless of gender, race, nationality, language, origin, age, location, religion, political opinions, membership or non-membership to public associations, social and official status of an employee.
- Safe working environment.
- The Company’s intention to reduce the impact of its activities on the environment.
- Compliance with all government regulations in the employer – employee relations.
- Fair and impartial resolution of disputable issues by the Company’s management.
The Code, particularly, prohibits the following:
- Child and forced labour
- Usage of official position for personal gain
- Actions non-complying with the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, 1977, the UK Bribery Act, as well as the internal Anticorruption Laws Compliance Policy of PrJSC “VF Ukraine”.
- Actions contradicting to the customs and tax laws