1.1. Terms of service of mobile connection networks of GSM-900, GSM-1800 standards (hereinafter referred to as “the Terms”) are generally accepted standards of the mobile network operation which define the procedure and rules for using mobile connections services provided by PrJSC “VF Ukraine” (hereinafter referred to as “the Operator”). The Terms regulate the relations between the Operator and the Subscriber, rights and obligations of the parties, procedure of conclusion and termination of the Contract/Agreement, terms of payment, liability of the parties, etc. The Terms shall come into effect upon their approval and publication online at www.vodafone.ua. In case the legislation of Ukraine or the Contract/Agreement establish regulations that contradict with these Terms, the relevant provisions of the Contract/Agreement or the legislation of Ukraine shall prevail.
1.2. The Terms are an inalienable part of the Contract/Agreement concluded between the Operator and the Subscriber, and are set and modified by the Operator unilaterally and also are binding for the Subscriber to the extent relevant to the procedure of providing to and receiving services by the Subscriber without conclusion of a written Agreement.
- Subscriber — legal entity or individual with whom the Operator concluded the Contract / Service Agreement, or who uses the mobile network without signing a written Contract/Agreement. In addition to these Terms of service the other terms of service for the subscribers who use services without concluding the Contract/Agreement shall be governed by additional guides and instructions for using these services.
- Advance payment — payment made in advance by the Subscriber for the Operator’s services.
- Subscription fee — a monthly fixed payment set by the Operator for the Subscriber for access to its telecommunication network and/or to roaming operators networks on a regular basis regardless of the actual receipt of services.
- Contract/Agreement — law regulation concluded between the Operator and the Subscriber under which the Operator shall be obliged to provide services to the Subscriber by the request from the latter and the Subscriber shall be obliged to pay for these services.
- Supplementary agreement — an agreement between the Parties on additional rights, obligations and liabilities of the Subscriber and the Operator regarding the scope of services, the period of the Contract/Agreement which contains additional conditions to the provisions stipulated by the Contract/Agreement and the Terms of service on the relevant issues.
- Additional services — services of the Operator that may be provided to the Subscriber separately from primary telecommunication services in accordance with tariffs. Additional services may include the following services of the Operator: temporary suspension of services, re-connection to the network and/or services of entertainment, informational kind etc.
- Deposit — the amount of money paid by the Subscriber to confirm obligations under the Contract/Agreement and to ensure its implementation, and can be used as payment for services to be provided by the Operator to the Subscriber pursuant to the Contract/Agreement and which shall remain with the Operator in case of termination of the contractual relationship due to the fault of the Subscriber before the use of the deposit.
- Consent of the Subscriber — the will expressed by the Subscriber in any manner, including committing acts that may be recorded by the equipment of the Operator or Content provider (voice, text messages, usage of tone dialing signals etc.).
- Malicious calls — single, repetitive or mass connections, including those made to the phone numbers of emergency services that cannot be stopped due to the anonymity of caller, and which inflict moral and/or material damage to the Subscriber and/or the Operator.
- Identification telecommunication card — the tool used to identify the Subscriber terminal equipment in the telecommunications network (SIM card).
- PrJSC “VF Ukraine” — network operator that is a legal entity established under the laws of Ukraine.
- Account refill card — means to replenish personal account balance in order to pay for the services of the Operator, Content provider within the specified asset of these means;
- Content provider — legal entity that provides additional services to subscribers within the network with the use of telecommunication networks and technical means of telecommunication operator.
- Credit limit (with the next pay) — a sum of money determined by the Operator for which services can be provided after the depletion of the funds on the Subscriber’s account balance.
- Content service — additional informational, referential, pre-ordered, entertainment or other service, including code 900 services that is provided by Content providers with the use of telecommunication networks and technical means of the Operator, are not included in the respective Tariff plan, are received by the Subscriber upon their consent in a separate procedure defined set for such a service and paid for by debiting the Subscriber’s funds.
- Terminal equipment — equipment used to connect to the end point of the telecommunication network to provide access to telecommunication services, which should be issued in established order a document confirming compliance with the regulations in the telecommunications sector and may be included in the list of technical means that can be used in telecommunication networks or in the Register of radio electronic devices and emitters that can be used in Ukraine in the civil frequency bands, in cases provided by law, may be included in a generalized database of electronic codes (identifiers), and which has the function of establishing and receiving communication sessions without the need for other equipment and may be freely moved within the coverage zone of the Operator’s services.
- Operator’s network — set of telecommunication equipment and communication facilities of the Operator united in a single technological process for the provision of mobile communication services to the subscribers.
- Unauthorized interference with the operation and/or use of telecommunications networks — actions of individuals recorded in accordance with the law that and led to the leakage, loss, forgery, blocking, damage or destruction of information, disturbance of traffic routing, acquisition of services for free or at rates below ones authorized.
- Operator — legal entity that provides telecommunication services according to license, owner of mobile connection network.
- Services — mobile connections services offered by the Operator that rely on use of mobile connection networks as well as related additional services, in accordance with the Operator’s technical capacities.
- Commencement of Services — providing a telephone number (SIM card) to the Subscriber after payment on bills from the Operator, receipt of funds on current account of the Operator and verification of the documents provided by the Subscriber.
- Termination of Services under Contract/Agreement — the final termination of servicing the Subscriber by the Operator as a result of termination or change to the conditions of the Contract/Agreement in part of reduction of service list, and in cases established by law.
- Settlement period — each calendar month during which the Service is provided to the Subscriber. The beginning of the period shall be the time of the actual subscription or charging of the Service fee.
- Roaming — service that enables a Subscriber of a mobile connection Operator to receive services in the network of another Operator while retaining initial registration of the Subscriber in telecommunication network of their Operator.
- Roaming partner — Operators having concluded an agreement on roaming.
- Operator’s service center — customer service centers, where services are provided remotely to the Subscribers as well as the Operator’s stores and authorized dealers’ stores where the services are provided directly on demand of the Subscribers and the Operator’s potential customers. Operator’s service center shall not provide maintenance and repair of the Subscriber’s terminal equipment.
- Spam — E-mail, text messages, multimedia messages massively and intentionally sent to the Subscriber’s terminal equipment without their prior consent except the Operator’s notices on provision of services.
- Starting package — means to order and pre-pay for services that enables the Subscriber to start using the Operator’s services within the specified asset of such means, and consists of SIM card and other associated materials.
- Tariff — a document which includes the lists, descriptions, rates on Service and Additional services provided by the Operator.
- Tariff plan — set of offers of the Operator regarding price, terms and volume of certain Services offered to the Subscriber.
- Temporary Suspension of Service — termination of provision of Services to the Subscriber by the Operator in cases established by law and/or the Contract while ensuring technical possibility to resume the servicing.
- Conclusion of Contract/Agreement — the procedure of signing a written Contract/Agreement between the Operator and the Subscriber after verification of documents provided by the Subscriber, their acquaintance with the Terms of Service and information on mobile communication services, as well as the procedure of paying the required bills. The Contract/Agreement signed by the both Parties shall be deemed concluded.
- GSM gateway — device for connection of local (office) telephone exchange with GSM-standard networks.
1.5. Signature of the Subscriber under the Contract/Agreement shall indicate that the Subscriber is familiar with Terms and Conditions hereof, tariffs, conditions of the Contract/Agreement. Signature under the Contract/Agreement shall confirm that the information and documents provided by the Subscriber are reliable and comply with the current legislation of Ukraine and statutory documents.
1.6. All other issues, including the rights, obligations and liabilities arising from the relationship between the Parties and not directly regulated by these Terms of Service, the Contract/Agreement and the Additional agreement (if any) are resolved with the use of the relevant legislation of Ukraine, including the Law of Ukraine "On telecommunications" and other legislation in the field of telecommunications.