How to apply the Vodafone Red Business tariff in Europe:
- before going to Europe, check the availability of the service in a country which you travel to;
- order the “Roam like home” service;
- while being abroad, make sure to sign up to the Vodafone network or in any network in Poland and France.
Basic roaming rates
When “Roam like home” service is deactivated during registration within Vodafone (Vodafone countries) or in any network in Poland and France, daily tariffs and rates are automatically connected:
|Incoming calls||3 UAH/min|
|Calls on Vodafone Ukraine and MTS Ukraine numbers||3 UAH/min|
|Mobile Internet||30 UAH /100 МB|
|SMS&MMS to all directions||0,50 UAH/un.|
|Calls to other numbers in Ukraine, within Europe|
(countries of “Roam like home” service)
|Calls rates to all other areas of the world||50 UAH/min|
Under registration in all other networks or countries:
+ 380 50 462 00 01
- incoming calls – 30 UAH/min.;
- calls to all networks in Ukraine – 30 UAH/min.;
- local calls to all networks of 16 European countries (countries of “Roam like home” service) and rest of the world countries – 30 UAH/min;
- calls to all other directions – 50 UAH/min.;
- mobile Internet – 30 UAH/MB;
- SMS & MMS to all directions – 0,50 UAH/message.
— customer care (Free for Vodafone customers in roaming).
Speed of mobile Internet in roaming will be up to 8 Kbit/s:
Tariffs in UAH including VAT and Pension Fund collection 7,5% from services’ price without VAT, on 01.11.2016.
- after reaching 1000 MB over package limits in Vodafone Red Business S, M, L, L+, XL and XXL tariffs during 30 days when "Roam like home" service is connected;
- after using up 1000 MB per day in Vodafone network or any network in Poland and France when "Roam like home" service is disconnected;
- after using up 2 MB per day upon registration in other networks.
Call rates are charged per first second of each minute.
The minimum tariff validity – 30 days.
For more information about tariffs, promotions, pricing and terms of service please call:
111 – Free for Vodafone customers in Ukraine; 0800 400 111 – consultation on tariffs and services for Vodafone customers and other operators in Ukraine (free within Ukraine).
Private Joint Stock Company "MTS UKRAINE" 01601, with its registered office at: 15, Leiptsyzka Street, Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine, Register of Telecommunications Operators and Providers, number 47.