THERMO SIM CHIP (VQFN-8) is a SIM module in chip format for use in conjunction with GSM modules in IoT devices. SIM-chips are used for mounting on PCBs, they have a compact size (5x6 mm) and ensure trouble-free operation of IoT equipment in difficult climatic and industrial conditions.
Application of THERMO SIM CHIPS
The use of THERMO SIM CHIP is relevant for companies that:
- are integrators, who develop and deliver the final solutions in the fields of IoT for different industries;
- use systems for remote monitoring and management of mobile objects / vehicles in geographic areas with low temperatures, or locate monitoring terminals in places with high temperatures (for example, at radiator);
- use wireless measurements installing gas and liquid counters on pipelines in geographic areas with high or low temperatures;
- involved in the installation and / or operation of bank terminals, POS terminals and payment terminals in geographic areas with elevated or lowered temperatures;
- use safety and security systems for cars or premises, when sensors are installed in places with high / low temperatures, or when operating vehicles equipped with such a system in the relevant geographical areas.
The difference between the THERMO SIM chip and the already existing THERMO SIM card:
- The THERMO SIM chip made in the format of a microchip, installed on the PCB equipment by soldering (and not in special SIM card slots).
- Using the THERMO SIM CHIP allows you to reduce the size of the IoT device due to the reduced size of the chips.
THERMO SIM CHIPS are specially designed for use in data transfer devices under difficult conditions. Unlike regular SIM cards, THERMO SIM CHIPs are:
- made of extremely durable heat resistant plastic
- have a compact size
- are able to operate without interruption in the temperature range from -40 ° C to + 105 ° C
- provide enhanced dust and moisture resistance
- provide increased resistance to vibration, shocks and other mechanical influences
- resistant to corrosion of the contact group
|THERMO SIM chip||45 UAH|
|To replace a Sim card of already existing number to TERMO SIM Chip||According to the approved tariff for the replace of a Sim card + 45 UAH for the TERMO SIM chip|