Notice of liquidation of the issuer's branches
In 2014, on the company's operations significantly affected by external factors – political events and the termination of work in the Crimea, military operations in the East of the country, the crisis of the national economy and the weakening of the hryvnia.
With such climatic results, "MTS Ukraine" in 2014 can be considered successful. The high stability of the business allowed for the year to a positive trend or to maintain stability in the core financial and operational performance.
Key financial and operational metrics:
- The company's Revenues in 2014 grew 1.1%, exceeding 10 billion.
- OIBDA for 2014 amounted to UAH 4,686 billion.
- OIBDA Margin decreased to 46.5%, the company retains market leadership in this category.
- The Number of subscribers of "MTS Ukraine" at the end of 2014 was $ 20.2 million people. Lose their entire customer base and revenues in the Crimea, as well as mass migration of subscribers from the Eastern regions of Ukraine led to the reduction in the number of subscribers by 1.3 million
- The Operator remains the leader in customer loyalty for the year. The growth of outflow in Q4 2014 due to the loss of subscriber base in the Crimea, and the sharp reduction in the number of subscribers in a combat zone in the East of Ukraine.
One of the factors shaping long-term mutually beneficial relationships with clients, was the principle which allows subscribers to save by cutting purposes and by purchasing the services wholesale implemented in such sentences as "Smartphone wholesale", the action "Save 30%" and "Year without subscription fees".
Major factor in successful financial results was the consistent realization of strategy for 3D-oriented data transfer service.
- Upgraded 50% of the network, which allowed us to achieve record market data transfer rate – 150 Kbit/s. The amount of investment in network development over the past five years has exceeded 5,8 billion.
- Using data services grew by 100% yoy. This is due to the improvement of the quality of services and attractive tariff policy.
- The proportion of Internet users among all new subscribers of the company in 2014 reached a record 65%. Traffic growth has not occurred at the expense of the subscribers that use large amounts of traffic, and due to the greater Internet activity of ordinary users and a significant increase in the number of new Internet subscribers.
- For the first time this year the data transmission came in first place by revenues from additional services, reaching more than 36% in revenues from value-added services and surpassing traditionally the most lucrative SMS services.
- Data revenues increased by 3.4% compared to the same period in 2013.
consumption Growth and data revenues in the past year, even on 2G networks, but also a high untapped demand for 3G services in Ukraine allows to count on the rapid growth of mobile Internet usage, increase in data revenues, as well as their share in total income after the receipt of 3G licenses in 2015.
Key proposals 2014:
- Product pricing "Smartphone" – two bezlimita on-net calls and mobile Internet 0,35 UAH/day, 0.25 UAH/min to other networks, 50 SMS to all networks for 0,50 UAH/day.
- Significant reduction in the cost of foreign conversations within the service "0 abroad", which led to the growth of MOU in the international telecommunication services among new subscribers.
- The Launch of new tariffs, "Unlimited" and "Unlimited month" for subscribers of "MTS connect 3G" on the basis of technology CDMA unlimited Internet for 5 UAH/day, and 75 UAH/month.
- Unlimited Internet all rates for new and existing subscribers since October 2014.
- Services Unlim Facebook and " Vkontakte Unlim – service access to popular social networks without paying for traffic.
- The Tariff "Tablet" for tablet users with payment only in case of use.
- Services that saves up to 50% on the purchase of wholesale service "Smartphone wholesale", "Save 30%", "a Year without subscription fees".
Business “MTS Ukraine” shows high resistance to the influence of adverse macroeconomic factors and extraordinary circumstances, has arisen as a result of the events in Crimea and in the East of Ukraine. Financial and operational highlights in third quarter 2014 remain stable or improve in compared to the results of the previous quarter, but also an annual basis.
“Ensure survival of the business is helping us consistent market strategy 3 D, which laid the basis for a balanced tariff policy and the formation of a new model of use — from voice to give. The essence of our Voice& DATA rates is to provide unlimited amount of the most popular services at a fixed price. This principle gives increased mobile Internet consumption in the present, preparing a demand for 3 G-services in future lays the Foundation for further income growth», — commented on the company's results in 3 quarter of the General Director of “MTS Ukraine» Ivan Zolochevsky.
“In the economic downturn we are offered to subscribers to save due to cuts in use and by purchasing the services wholesale. The ability to save up to 30% by moving to daily at the weekly monthly payments while maintaining the volume of services has led to a win-win for the operator and subscribers format of interaction: the customers were the estimated costs and the opportunity to save, and we are able to increase revenues, customer base and customer loyalty" of the — said Oleg Reshetin, Director marketing “MTS Ukraine».
- Number of subscribers of “MTS Ukraine” to the end of September 2014 made up of 22.7 million. With the transition to the three-month methodology of calculation of subscriber base growth for the year was 7% or 1.4 million users. Despite the force majeure churn due to the termination in Crimea and events on East of Ukraine, its negative effect was compensated by the migration of the most active subscribers with the East the new connections. The subscriber base shows positive growth and QoQ, +2% in comparison with the same indicator of the second quarter of 2014
- Increasing the loyalty of existing and new subscribers continued to decline, the level of outflow in the third quarter of 2014 this had decreased to the 2.2 percentage points to a record low for the Ukrainian market 4.6% compared to 6.8% in the year earlier.
- The main factors of the formation of a stable and quality customer base to become universal — plain and attractive — the tariffs for the transmission of data and Voice (Voice& DATA) in combined with the development of the network, an increase in its bandwidth transmission speed data.
- The company's strategy, focused on DATA services, in anticipation of the launch of services based on 3G leads to a change in consumption patterns in favor of increasing Internet traffic. A certain slowdown in consumption and income from the dates affected by the limitation of data transmission services in the East and in the Crimea. The share of data revenues in total revenues “MTS Ukraine” is at the level of 9,3%, and the volume of mobile Internet use in the whole country grow. Since the launch of the first rate line of “Smartphone” in 2012 mobile Internet traffic has increased 2.5 times.
- More rapid dynamics demonstrate the mobile Internet users in regions which was modernized network in preparation for introduction of technologies of the next generations of SV'''yazku where the traffic consumption of data services is growing in 3–5% week.
- On the dynamics of the MOU in the third quarter of 2014 affected by the gradual transition of users to the mobile Internet. Some impact on the MOU was entered and limitations of services SV''connection with leaving the company with the Crimea and fighting East.
- Income “MTS Ukraine” for the third quarter 2014 2,8 billion. Revenue growth in annual (+6.9 percent) and quarterly (+9,9%) basis, due to organic growth at the expense of integrated voice& DATA offers, and also, the increase in revenues from international traffic, roaming and interconnect, including international. Also on the revenue growth was influenced by exchange rate difference.
- Dynamics derived from the income of ARPU and APPM is under the influence of the same factors that influence the income.
- Reduction of OIBDA due to the accrual of tax reserves, ukoroceniem utility tariffs, a two-time increase in monthly fees for the use of frequencies, and increases in the costs television advertising and the impact of exchange rate difference.
- Net profit of the operator in the third quarter amounted to 762,8 million UAH
Key sentences 3 quarter 2014:
- Rate “Smart office”.
- Service “Smart phone wholesale”.
- Rate “super” with service “Smart Messenger”.
- Service “Super seven".
- Share “free Month of unlimited Internet from MTS Ukraine” for new users of the mobile Internet.
The Financial results of MTS group for the third quarter of 2014
CJSC «Ukrainian Mobile Communications» reports financial and operating results for the first quarter 2008 years.
Last year, the company MTS-Ukraine the foundations were laid for stable growth in future periods. The results of the first quarter 2008 G. demonstrate positive annual dynamics of growth (first quarter 2008 to the first quarter 2007 g)
- Revenue compared 1 Q last year rose to 17 % ($409 million compared to $351 million), as 2007 g. the comparable figure was 11 %.
- Net profit of compared 1 Q last year increased by more than one third — on 36 % ($87 million against $64 million).
- ARPU 1 Q 2008 rose 19,3 % at compared 1 Q 2007 due to the growth in MOU to 30 %.
- Thanks to the consistent policy of MTS Ukraine, aimed at stimulate consumption of services is steadily increasing MOU: in 1 Q 2008 in compared 1 Q 2007 the growth amounted to 30% (175 min against 135 min) compared to 4 Q 2007, growth amounted to 7.4 % (175 min against 154 min). On date MTS-Ukraine has the highest value of the MOU to market.
- In 1 Q 2008 continues to experience a high rate of consumption and the growth of revenues from value-added services: 17,4 in compared 1 Q 2007 and 7,2 in compared to 4 Q 2007 (this et''associated with the active use of data services such as, “Hyper.NET», «Hyperactive”, “MTS connect”, BlackBerry, content services such as GOOD''OK, but also information services, such as help “MTS inform”).
Please note that the positive dynamics achieved not matter a General slowdown in the first quarter 2008 g. the growth of the market for all the operators for high penetration of mobile communications'''yazku, and also the influence of traditional seasonal factors specific to the market in whole (the slowdown in the weekend holidays new year on the background of active sales of Christmas suggestions in the end years).