Main menu of Voicemail PLUS by number +380501200000 or 284
- listen to new Voicemail messages – press 1;
- listen to saved Voicemail messages – press 2;
- change personal settings – press 3;
- go to your personal Voicemail Box of another number in Vodafone Ukraine – press 4;
- leave a Voicemail message to another Vodafone Ukraine subscriber – press 5.
Initial service Settings
After the service is connected you can use Voicemail PLUS without additional settings.
The initial settings that you can easily change by going to the 3 voice menu item are as follows:
- the language of communication is Ukrainian;
- personal greeting is absent;
- the password for the Voicemail box is missing.
This is a voice message will hear each pearson, who will call you and forwarded to your personal Voicemail box. The Personal greeting adds to communication of emotions and easily changes to a new one. Maximum length of personal greeting – 20 seconds.
For Entries personal greetings:
- call to +380501200000 or 284 to the Voicemenu of the Voicemail PLUS service menu;
- go to the Personal Greeting settings menu ( press-3-3);
- following the voice prompts, record your Personal greeting after the sound signal;
- after that, you can listen to the recorded greeting, set it up, or record again using the appropriate menu item.
Example: «Hello! Now I can not answer your call, leave a voice message after the sound signal and I will definitely call you. Thank's and Have a nice day!».
Personal password guarantees the confidentiality of messages that you record and the right of your personal access to them. The password is used to provide personal access to Voicemail PLUS both from your own and from another number of any mobile operator.
The password must contain 4 digital characters. For new users the initial password is not set.
Choose an easy-to-remember combination of digits.
Do not use a password consisting of:
- identical digits, e.g. 4444;
- successive digits in ascending or descending order, e.g. 1234.
To set a password:
- call the Voicemail PLUS service menu;
- go to the Password Settings menu ( press-3-4);
- after a voice prompt, enter the password that should consist of four digits and press sign #;
- following the voice prompts, repeat the password and press sign #;
- after that, through the Password Setting menu, you can connect its check by clicking Command 1 .
Attention! By connecting the password check, you will have to enter the password every time you calls the Voicemail PLUS service numbers.
If you have forgotten your password:
- call to 111 from your number to cancel the password;
- set a new password in the Voicemail PLUS menu.
Listening to messages
To listen to messages from your Voicemail box, you would:
- to call +380501200000 from roaming;
Attention! Subscribers who are in roaming, if there is a conditional call forwarding to Voicemail PLUS, shall pay a double tariff – for an incoming call in roaming + for forwarding, that is, an outgoing calls to Ukraine.
To avoid unnecessary costs, you can:
- cancel all redirects to Voicemail PLUS, that is, do not use the service in roaming (dial the USSD command ##002# );
- set unconditional redirects only to Voicemail PLUS. In this case, all incoming calls will get to your Voicemail PLUS box, and you will only pay for the listening of your abandoned messages.
Voice messages recording
If your mobile phone is switched off or you cannot answer the call, the call will be switched to voicemail.
The caller will hear auto answer “The subscriber is unavailable. Please call again later or leave a voice message after the beep sound” after which the beep will sound and the message will be recorded.
If the caller does not drop the call within 7 seconds of switching to voicemail, he will have a connection to voicemail, which will be charged for him as a regular call according to his tariff plan.
Informing about receipt of a new message
You will learn about the receipt of a new voice message by SMS, which indicates the date, time, phone number of the person who left it and the number for quick listening of the message.
When calls from abroad and in some other cases the phone number of the one who left you a voice message cannot be identified or detected incorrectly.
The Voicemail PLUS messages are saved for the:
- 5 days – unread;
- 10 days – saved.
- 10 messages
- 120 seconds
Voice message to another Vodafone Ukraine subscriber
Vodafone Ukraine subscribers can leave a message to another user of Voicemail PLUS service (only Vodafone subscriber) by dialing formula 284 and the subscriber's number in international format (for example, 284380501234567). When you are done recording a voice message, you must always press sign #. This way you can easily and quickly leave a voice message without having to make additional calls.