Terms of service:
- Service cost is withdrawn during the connection and makes 35 UAH, further withdrawal occurs every 1th day in new month, between 00:00 and 08:00, about what you will be informed by SMS after 08:00.
- If not enough funds, the basic conditions of the tariff for calls abroad are applied.
- Service is available in Vodafone Ukraine Postpaid.
Manage a list of three numbers:
1. How to add a number?
Adding the first three numbers is free, each subsequent change of number – 5 UAH.
Dial *600*71* < country code > < operator code > < phone number >#
Example: *600*71*48532ХХХХХХ#, where:
- 48532 – operator code T-Mobile/Heyah (Poland);
- ХХХХХХ – phone number.
Please note that the subscriber’s number with operator and country codes make 11 digits.
2. How to check which numbers are in the list?
3. How to delete a number?
Deleting of numbers is free.
Dial *600*72* < country code > < operator code > < phone number >, to be deleted#
Operator codes T-Mobile/Heyah (Poland) and MTS (Russia):
Depends on your tariff, when calling other directions, the basic conditions of Vodafone Ukraine tariff apply.
Tariffs apply on the territory of Ukraine, where there is network coverage of the operator.
The price of calls is stated for the first second of every minute of call.
Tariffs are stated in UAH including VAT and Pension fund tax in amount of 7.5% of service cost without VAT as of 29.08.2017.
Minimum validity of tariff is 30 days starting from its subscription.
For the detailed information on tariffs, promotions, prices and terms of service please call:
111 — free for Vodafone Ukraine in Ukraine;
0800 400 111 — for the subscribers of other Ukrainian networks (free from any number in Ukraine).
PJSC «VF Ukraine», 01601, Kyiv, Leiptsyzka Street, 15, №1 in the Registry of telecom operators and providers.