2 more services:
To check the status of the service, dial *600*7*1#
To deactivate the service, dial *600*7*0#
Terms of service:
- If there sufficient amount of money on the account, payment for the service is removed every 30 or 90 days, between 00:00 and 08:00, about what you will be informed by SMS after 08:00
- If not enough funds, the basic conditions of the tariff for calls abroad are applied.
- Services are available in all Vodafone Ukraine Prepaid tariffs, except Vodafone Device, Vodafone Family, Vodafone Express, Vodafone SuperNet Turbo/SuperNet Turbo 2019, SuperNet Start, SuperNet Pro tariffs.
- «Unlim Abroad», «Unlim abroad for month» or «Unlim abroad for quarter» services can't act at the same time, if you activate one of the services other will be turned off.
Manage a list of three numbers:
1. How to add a number?
Adding the first three numbers is free, each subsequent change of number – 5 UAH.
Dial *600*71* < country code > < operator code > < phone number >#
Example: *600*71*48532ХХХХХХ#, where:
- 48532 – operator code T-Mobile/Heyah (Poland);
- ХХХХХХ – phone number.
Please note that the subscriber’s number with operator and country codes make 11 digits.
2. How to check which numbers are in the list?
3. How to delete a number?
Deleting of numbers is free.
Dial *600*72* < country code > < operator code > < phone number >, to be deleted#
Operator codes T-Mobile/Heyah (Poland) and MTS (Russia, Beeline):
Tariffs apply on the territory of Ukraine, where there is network coverage of the operator.
Tariffs are stated in UAH including VAT and Pension Fund Tax in amount of 7.5% of service cost excluding VAT for subscribers of prepaid form of service as of 26.06.2020.
The price of calls is stated for the first second of every minute of call, including each successive second of specified minute within conversation. Call rates are charged per first second of each minute.
Minimum validity of tariff is 30 days starting from its subscription.
For the detailed information on tariffs, promotions, prices and terms of service please call:
111 — free for Vodafone Ukraine in Ukraine;
0800 400 111 — for the subscribers of other Ukrainian networks (free from any number in Ukraine).
PJSC «VF Ukraine», 01601, Kyiv, Leiptsyzka Street, 15, №1 in the Registry of telecom operators and providers.