SMS to e-mail service allows you to send SMS messages to e-mail users.
How to use
To send an SMS to e-mail, do the following:
- enter the recipient's email address at the beginning of the message in the usual format: name@domain;
- there must be a space after the email address to separate the email address from the message body;
- type the message text;
- send SMS to 1010
Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. Today at 7:00. Olga.
The cost of sending one SMS to e-mail is according to your tariff plan.
The maximum length of one SMS to e-mail is 70 characters in Cyrillic and 160 characters in Latin, taking into account the email address of the recipient.
Find more about the additional options of SMS-to-Email service
Transliteration of an SMS sent to email
1. General information
While sending SMS to email, you can use transliteration, i.e., the text you sent in Latin will be automatically replaced with Cyrillic (Russian or Ukrainian).
2. How to use it
To send an SMS:
Cost of sending SMS to numbers 10101 and 10102 is according to your tariff plan.
Barring the transliteration of SMS message sent to email
1. General information
When sending an SMS to an email, the transliteration of certain words may not be performed.
2. How to use
If the text of your SMS contains a word that should not be transliterated, the word should be signed with # on both sides.
For example, to send an SMS in Russian:
- please type the following: frіend@hotmaіl.com. Vstrecha v 7-00 v #McDonalds#. Іgor;
- send an SMS to 10101 .
The recipient will receive a transliterated SMS in Russian: Встреча в 7-00 в McDonalds. Игорь.
Email Address Book for sending SMS to email
1. General information
Add the email addresses frequently used for SMS messages to the SMS-to-Email Address Book and there will be no need to enter an email address each time you send an SMS to email. Up to 10 email addresses can be added to the address book.
2. How to use
To add an email address to the SMS-to-Email address book, do the following:
- сreate a new SMS with the email address:
- send an SMS to 101050N.
where N – is the number under which the address will be entered in the Email Address Book: the numbers from 0 to 9.
Adding a new email address under a number previously entered will lead to the loss of the old email address.
To check the previously entered email address, send an SMS of any content to 101060N,
where N – is the number of email address added in the Email Address Book.
To send an SMS to email using the Email Address Book, enter the text and send an SMS message to 1010C0N,
С – is the transliteration code,
N – is the number in the Email Address Book.
For example, to add an email Frіend@hotmaіl.com to the SMS-to-Email Address Book, do the following:
- type Friend@hotmail.com in the SMS message;
- send SMS to 1010500 .
The email address will be added to the Address Book with number 0.
To send an SMS to an email address from the Address Book:
- type the desired message, for example: Meeting at 7. Igor;
- send SMS to 1010100 .
The cost of sending one SMS to such numbers as 1010500-1010509,1010600-1010609, 1010100-1010109 is within your tariff plan.
Using nickname for sending SMS to email
1. General information
Using a nickname when sending SMS to email to hide your mobile phone number.
2. How to use
If you send a standard SMS to email, your SMS messages are sent to the recipients from 380ХХХХХХХХХ@sms.vodafone.ua, where ХХXXXXXXX is your mobile phone number.
To hide your mobile phone number in SMS sent to email, send an SMS message in Latin with the desired nickname to 10105000.
The nickname length should not exceed 9 characters in Latin.
If your Nickname has not been previously registered by another customer, you will receive a notification about your Nickname registration in return. Your Nickname will be used by system instead of your mobile number to send SMS to email.
Example: A customer with a mobile number + 38050XXXXXXXX registered his/her Nickname as Nick. So, all SMS to be sent to email from + 38050310XXXX will be sent to recipients to email from email@example.com.
If the desired nickname was previously registered by another customer, in response you will receive an SMS that the desired nickname has already been registered. In this case, you need to register another nickname by sending an SMS to 10105000.
The cost per SMS sent to 10105000 is according to your tariff plan.
SMS Express – is a service enabling to send SMS messages that are immediately displayed on the screen of the recipient's mobile phone and are not stored in the memory of the mobile phone!
SMS Express offers many opportunities to surprise and play a joke on your friends!
Recipient’s mobile number
|+38ХХХХХХХХХХ||#[space][message text]||# Smile! You are on hidden camera!||According to your tariff plan|
Receive a report on the status of the sent SMS and find out if your relatives have received your message.
How to do it?
Make use of free phone feature "SMS Delivery Report". Select the "Messages" section, then – "Receive delivery report" in the menu of your phone. Done!
Detailed information on receiving SMS delivery reports can be found in the instructions in the phone or on the manufacturer's website.
Use Vodafone's free "Subscriber online" feature.
The service is available for contract customers only!
This service is free for contract customers of all tariff packages and is included in the basic package of services.
«Call Barring» service allows you to restrict incoming calls to your mobile phone or outgoing calls from your mobile phone. This service can be installed using the codes below or using your mobile phone's menu (see mobile phone manual).
The default password for «Call Barring» is 1234 .
You can set a personal password that guarantees that you can personally manage the service.
There are 5 «Call Barring» options:
- Barring all outgoing calls . When this bar is activated, you can only receive incoming calls, but you cannot make calls.
- Barring all outgoing international calls . When this bar is activated, you can only make calls within the country you visit.
- Barring all outgoing international calls on another GSM roaming network) . When this bar is set, you can only make calls within the country you visit and make calls to Ukraine.
- Barring all incoming calls . When this bar is activated, you can only use outgoing calls and incoming calls will be blocked.
- Barring all incoming calls on another GSM roaming network . When this bar is activated, you can only use outbound service on another network, incoming calls will be blocked.
|Barring all outgoing calls||*#33#||*33*XXXX#||#33*XXXX#|
|Barring all outgoing international calls||*#331#||*331*XXXX#||#331*XXXX#|
|Barring all outgoing international calls while serving the customer in roaming on Vodafone network||*#332#||*332*XXXX#||#332*XXXX#|
|Barring all incoming calls||*#35#||*35*XXXX#||#35*XXXX#|
|Barring of all incoming calls while servicing the customer in roaming on Vodafone network||*#351#||*351*XXXX#||#351*XXXX#|
XXXX – your password.
Only one inbound and outbound call can be barred at a time. Setting a new bar will cancel the previous bar for the same destination.
Note! The «Call Barring» service is deemed invalid if you have activated any call forwarding (forwarding to another mobile phone number or voice mailbox).
This service is provided to customers of all tariff packages free of charge* and is included in the basic package of services.
The Call Forwarding service enables to switch all incoming calls to any other phone number in Ukraine. Calls to your mobile phone can be redirected to the landline number, another mobile phone in Ukraine or Voicemail. The activated incoming call forwarding will not prevent you from making outgoing calls from your phone.
There are several types of Call Forwarding:
- Incoming Call Forwarding (or Unconditional Forwarding) — means that every incoming call will be automatically forwarded to the phone number you selected (for example, a home number). However, your mobile phone will not make any calls. The service is active even when the mobile device is switched off. Unconditional Forwarding mode cancels all other call forwarding modes. To make your phone to receive incoming calls again, the Call Forwarding service shall be canceled.
- Missed Call Forwarding — means that if you do not answer a received call for a while, the call will be automatically forwarded to the number you previously selected. However, if your phone is switched off or out of network coverage, the call will not be forwarded. The caller will hear the message that the caller's phone is not accessible. In this case, you can use the Call Forwarding service if the customer is not reachable.
- Call Forwarding – Not reachable — means that if your phone is switched off or out of network coverage, every incoming call will be automatically forwarded to another phone number. When a caller switches on the phone or returns to the network coverage, the incoming calls will be accepted as usual.
- Call Forwarding – Busy – means that if your phone line is busy (you are already talking to someone), a new incoming call will be automatically forwarded to your predefined phone number. Also, we draw your attention to the fact that this forwarding will become active when the incoming call is rejected.
Note! The instructions below can be used by any device. However, the most models have their own simplified menu procedures for using this service (see your phone manual).
*Note! The «Call Forwarding» service in Vodafone Family and Vodafone SuperNet Turbo tariff plans is chargeable. 7 UAH/day for Vodafone Family tariff, 10 UAH/day for Vodafone SuperNet Turbo.
|Setting Incoming Call Forwarding (Unconditional Forwarding) to another mobile number||**21*+ 38ХХХХХХХХХХ#||##21#||*#21#|
|Setting Call Forwarding to another mobile number when there is no answer**||**61*+ 38ХХХХХХХХХХ#||##61#||*#61#|
|Setting Call Forwarding to another mobile number when the customer is not reachable||**62*+ 38ХХХХХХХХХХ#||##62#||*#62#|
|Setting Call Forwarding to another mobile number when the customer is busy||**67*+ 38ХХХХХХХХХХ#||##67#||*#67#|
**As a rule, the call is forwarded if there is no answer within 20 seconds. If you wish to change this time interval, dial the following:
380ХХХХХХХ – the phone number;
ZZ – holding time.
All three types of conditional call forwarding (No Answer, Not Reachable, Busy) complement each other and can be used in any combination. The calls can be redirected to various numbers. However, the setting of the Incoming Call Forwarding (Unconditional Forwarding) supersedes all other forwarding modes.
Cost of «Call Forwarding» service
The «Call Forwarding» service is provided to customers free of charge. However, all forwarded calls are charged as an outgoing call from your mobile phone to the forwarding number according to your tariff plan.
Note! When you use Conditional Call Forwarding in roaming, the forwarded outgoing call will in most cases be charged as the incoming and outgoing call while roaming. It is recommended to carefully check the set call forwarding when using the roaming service, and if there is no need, to cancel it
This service is provided to customers of all tariff packages free of charge and is included in the basic package of services.
The service enables to get information about the call phone number. If you have not answered or missed the call for any reason, the mobile number is automatically stored in your phone's memory and you can call back later.
The mobile number detection option is available if your phone is switched on and is within the limits of the Vodafone Ukraine network, and the caller is not using the «Calling Line ID Restriction»service.
The mobile numbers detection of other networks customers is possible but not guaranteed.
Tasks to be settled with the Service:
- remote access to PCs, video cameras and other equipment;
- public http-ftp game server;
- home print center;
- reliability of electronic payment systems;
- authorization for some resources requiring a static IP address;
Service cost: 31,88 UAH/month including VAT and Pension Fund fee.
If you need to change your IP address, the cost of the Service for the current month will be non-refundable. In this case, the cost of the Service with a new IP address is charged proportionally to the days remaining in the current month.
How to activate the Service:
The service is provided to contract customers only.
To activate the Service, please visit one of the Vodafone brand stores
For legal entities:
To activate the Service, please contact your specialist or call the Customer Service Center at 050 462 00 04 or 044 240 00 04
Special terminal settings for the Service use:
The terminal settings, particularly in the APN field («Assess Point Name» or «Access Point») shall contain «staticip»
Special settings of modem connection for Windows PC:
The modem initialization line shall be completed with the following: AT + CGDCONT = 1, «IP», «staticip».