Help make our site better. Take the survey
To lock the SIM card you must complete an application using one of the methods:
To confirm that You are a user of the accommodation provide the answer to one of the questions:
- PUK (8 digits, which are indicated on the plastic holder from the old SIM card);
- Two rooms You are often called or sent messages for the last 30 days (except short numbers and numbers starting with 0-800/900...).
To recover lost SIM card, purchase a starter pack for "Restoration and replacement SIM card", the cost 25 hryvnia. Please note that when you replace the SIM card, your phone number, balance and tariff package and all of the service connection at the time of replacement of the SIM card are stored. Thus, the contacts stored on your old SIM card is restored.
Call one of the numbers:
- 222 (toll free from Vodafone mobile in Ukraine);
- 0800 400 222 (toll free from all networks in Ukraine).
Provide the necessary information to the operator and specify the serial number of a new USIM card.
If within the first 30 days from the date of activation of the starter package or the last replacement of SIM/USIM card has stopped working, please contact store Vodafone for a free replacement SIM card for a new one.
Warranty replacement of SIM/USIM card is not performed in such cases:
- SIM/USIM card has been blocked as a result of 10 attempts of entering wrong PUK code;
- on the SIM/USIM card revealed cracks, chips, scratches or other effects caused by mechanical damage or by thermal action.
If you are three times wrong PIN code, most phone requests the PUK code indicated on the plastic holder of Your SIM card.
After the introduction of a PUK-code you need to set a new PIN code and the phone rasplachivaetsya.
If the plastic holder is not preserved, the PUK code to restore one of the following ways:
- 111 (free with a Vodafone mobile in Ukraine);
- 0800 400 111 (free from any number in Ukraine);
- contact the employee service Online-service center ;
- to call the operator by number 111 (free with a Vodafone mobile in Ukraine) or 0 (800) 400 000 (for subscribers of other Ukrainian operators (free from any number in Ukraine);
To confirm You are a user of the accommodation provide the answer to one of the questions:
- Two numbers You are often called or sent messages for the last 30 days (except short numbers and numbers that start with 0-800/900…).
If the PUK code has been blocked, You need to make an application for the restoration of the numbers and get a duplicate SIM card store Vodafone.
You can lock your sim card only in case of loss. Refer to the operator at the customer Service Center Vodafone Ukraine in numbers:
111 - free for mobile Vodafone Ukraine
0800 400 111 - for subscribers of other operators (free from any number in Ukraine)
In the process of communication with the operator, You need to confirm that You – the cardholder, you must provide the PUK (alternative – a code word or the answer to the question on Your numbers).
You can register your number on the physical or legal person one of the following:
- Remotely on the website using the EDS (electronic digital signature) or Mobile ID (detailed instructions)
- Contact person to the nearest Vodafone store.
To register the numbers You need to call code that will be sent in SMS, so if you contact the store don't forget to take a SIM card.
To register the numbers on the natural person You can provide an original of one of documents and identification code:
- the passport of the citizen of Ukraine (in paper format or ID-card)
- the passport of the citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad
- driving license
Full list of documents for registration of a person
To register the numbers on the legal entity you need to provide:
- Name Jur. faces
- Identification code according to EDRPOU
- Legal address
You can register one or several of their rooms.
Check the fact of registration numbers can be the link.
For additional protection of Your number from fraud connect service «Restriction of remote SIM-card”
- referring to the operator of the room 111 (free from Vodafone mobile in Ukraine) or by calling 0800 400 111 (free from any number in Ukraine)
- independently through the application My Vodafone
To perform the replacement SIM card in case of loss or change the format on the 4G Ready *, register your number in any shop Vodafone.
*when changing the format SIM number registration is not required’obligatory
You need to have an original identity document and the identification code.
- Passport of the citizen of Ukraine (paper format)
- Passport (id-card)
- Passport of the citizen of Ukraine for travel abroad
- Diplomatic passport of Ukraine
- Service passport of Ukraine
- Identity card
- Identity of the crew member
- ID to return to Ukraine
- Temporary certificate of citizen of Ukraine
- Driving license
- The identity of stateless person for traveling abroad
- Permanent residence permit
- Temporary residence permit
- Migrant Card
- Refugee Certificate
- Refugee Travel document
- The ID that needs extra protection
- Travel document of the person which provided additional protection
After connection this service to replace the SIM card can only one person who she was. For this you need to personally contact the Vodafone store with the original document, which is registered in the room.
We care about Your privacy and ask You not to disclose to third parties information regarding your:
- code word
- PIN code
- serial number SIM card
- telephone numbers of subscribers with whom You communicate
- SMS-codes which arrive into your room.
This information may be used by fraudsters to gain access to Your SIM card.
Also note that Vodafone does not call You to clarify this information.
Each SIM / USIM card has an expiration date. After activating the card, it is:
Tariff name Vodafone
|30 days||SuperNet Start, SuperNet Pro, SuperNet UNLIM Family+, RED EXTRA XS-2|
|60 days||Family, SuperNet Pro (under special terms), SuperNet Turbo, Joice, UNLIM 3G, UNLIM 3G +, RED S / M / L / XS +, RED EXTRA XS, RED EXTRA S, M Device, Light +, Zahid|
|90 days||Device S|
If the number validity period has expired, the card can be blocked by the operator.
After the completion of the validity of the numbers Vodafone Subscription services will be restricted by the operator. Subscriber number, tariff plan, account balance, and the ability to receive incoming calls continue for 60 days. After this period, the service subscriber number will be stopped completely, but within 30 days, the subscriber can recover the number by contacting the customer service Center.
Also, the card can be blocked in the absence of initial events (calls, SMS, mobile Internet) for more than 180 days.
If at the expiration of number validity period the card is registered in the network of Vodafone, receives incoming calls but to make outbound calls You are unable – to extend the number validity period is sufficient to replenish the account in the amount of 5 UAH. Updating can be produced by any method, except for services “Money transfer”.
If the card is not registered on the network – refer to the operator in customer service center Vodafone Ukraine to clarify the possibility of recovery of such numbers:
111 – free for mobile Vodafone in Ukraine;
0800 400 111 – to subscribers of other Ukrainian operators (free from any number in Ukraine).
If you have lost a SIM/USIM-card, such to get a new one in mini-micro-nano format, you can contact the nearest Center sales and service Vodafone Ukraine.
If you damaged your SIM/USIM-card, then to get a new one in mini-micro-nano format, you can contact the nearest Center sales and service Vodafone Ukraine.
If You incorrectly entered your PIN, use your PUK code (the PUK code is on the plastic card that is in the starting package).
If You incorrectly ten times in succession, enter the PUK code of Your SIM/USIM card will be blocked. In the case of loss or blocking the PUK code, contact numbers:
111 - free for mobile Vodafone Ukraine
0800 400 111 - for subscribers of other Ukrainian operators (free from any number in Ukraine)
In the process of communication with the operator, You need to confirm that You – the owner of the card you must provide the PUK (alternative – a code word or the answer to a question regarding the operation of Your room) and leave the passport details to obtain new USIM card in sales and customer service Vodafone Ukraine.
If Your number was blocked on the debt and You for three months did not use the services communications’communication provision of services by the operator may be suspended. You can with passport, contact the nearest Center sales and service Vodafone Ukraine for further opportunities to restore the number/card and subscription contract.
the Renewal of the room is provided only with the consent of the current and new user turning to store Vodafone.
If you are a natural person
- Contact store Vodafone together with the current user number.
- a New user, you must have the original passport of Ukrainian citizen and identification code.
- the Current user it is enough to provide the original document proving the identity.
If you are a legal entity
- To obtain permission for re-accommodation, please contact the person responsible for mobile SV'communications in Your company.
- After receiving permission, please contact store Vodafone.
- you must have an application number or a power of attorney from the company passport of Ukrainian citizen and identification code.
- service Cost - 34.74 UAH, the amount debited from the customer account to which the transfer number.
- Balance and bonus points will not be transferred.
- If the number is valid supplemental agreement, all the conditions and obligations''yazannya transferred to the new user.