South African Republic
United Arab Emirates
Additional information of the services:
- The services are available in all Vodafone Prepaid and Contract tariffs.
- After the end of the bundle 1Gb «GigaRoaming» or 3 Gb «GigaRoaming Max» services the speed of internet will be – 8 Kbit/s without charging. Further, you can activate one of the service again or deactivate and use the internet in roaming at basic rates.
- When registering in other countries will act basic tariffs in roaming.
- At the same time with activations: «GigaRoaming» or «GigaRoaming Max» services you can activate: «Roaming like home» (the first priority will be to use the «Roaming like home» service) or «Communications week».
- «GigaRoaming» and «GigaRoaming Max» services are incompatible for simultaneous connection.
- If you switch to another tariff the services will remain.
+380 500 400 111 — support number of subscribers (free for mobile Vodafone Ukraine in roaming).
With the GigaRoaming, GigaRoaming Max services activated, speed of the mobile Internet in roaming will be 8 kbit/s above using the packet – 1 GB, 5 GB in 38 countries of the world. If the services are disabled within the countries of the service and outside in more than 100 countries of the world, basic roaming tariffs apply. Provision of communication services in roaming is available in networks of roaming partners, therefore, with increased load on the network, the speed of internet can be limited. The subscriber is notified on the usage of package MB via SMS. The calculation interval of each mobile Internet session within the services is 1 KB.
The cost of calls is indicated for the first second of each minute of the conversation, the cost of which includes each subsequent second of the specified minute within the conversation. The first second of each minute of the call will be charged. The tariffs are indicated in UAH, including VAT and the Pension Fund fee, which is 7.5% of the cost of services excluding VAT, for prepaid subscribers as of 21.04.2023.
The minimum term of the tariffs is 28 days from the date of their introduction.
For the detailed information on tariffs, promotions, prices and terms of service please call:
111 — free for Vodafone Ukraine in Ukraine;
0800 400 111 — for the subscribers of other Ukrainian networks (free from any number in Ukraine).
Kyiv, Leiptsyzka Street, 15, №1 in the Registry of telecom operators and providers.