Basic roaming rates for a day:
|Direction||Cost in case of use|
|Mobile internet in Bulgaria||5 UAH/100 MB
and unlimited messaging in Viber, WhatsApp, Skype
(text and graphic messages)
|Incoming/outgoing to Ukraine and on the country||25 UAH per 10 min|
|SMS to all networks||1,5 UAH per 15 SMS|
|Outgoing calls to other countries||50 UAH/min|
- The activation of MB, minutes and SMS packages occurs automatically as soon as you are in Bulgaria.
- Available 20 packages of 100 MB/10 minutes/15 SMS per day, in case of use.
- Packages are updated daily at 00:00 Kyiv time.
To check the balance of MB, minutes and SMS in roaming, dial *600*11#
Special roaming from Vodafone:
|Service||«Roaming is available»|
|Cost and validity period||0 UAH/month
(1 time per month) on the condition to the connected package according to your tariff
|Outgoing calls to Vodafone Ukraine subscribers||250 min|
|All incoming calls
to numbers of subscribers of other Ukrainian operators
to local numbers of the visited country
|SMS to all networks||100 unit
(overbundle – 1,50 UAH/unit)
|Outgoing calls to other countries||50 UAH/min|
To order the service
Details of the service and conditions of connection are available on the page
Profitable internet for your vacation:
|Cost and term
||50 UAH/30 days
To order the service or reactivate
Roaming is available
0 UAH/month On the condition to the connected package according to your tariff
Valid in Poland, Moldova, Hungary, Romania and other countries
- Profitable roaming in Poland and other countries for the month
- The package minutes for calls
- GB package for using mobile internet
50 UAH/30 days
Countries, where the service operates
- Roaming for 30 days
- 5 GB internet
1. In case you don't plan to use mobile internet while roaming, you can turn it off. Dial *600*12# or in My Vodafone app (Services – Available services – Roaming – "Forbiddance of mobile internet in roaming" service).
If after disconnecting you want to use the mobile internet in roaming again, dial *600*13# or in My Vodafone app (My services – "Forbiddance of mobile internet in roaming" service – Deactivate). After that, you will need to restart your phone.
To check "Forbiddance of mobile internet in roaming" service, *600*14#
Pay attention, in case of activation "Roaming like home", "GigaRoaming" ,"GigaRoaming Max", "GigaRoaming Ultra", "Roaming is available", "GigaRoaming Maldives" services "Forbiddance of mobile internet in roaming" service will be disconnected.
2. Deactivate all kinds of redirections in your phone please send the USSD request:
|USSD request||Type of redirection|
|##21#||fredirection of all incoming calls|
|##61#||call redirection if no response|
|##62#||redirection in case if the subscriber is unavailable|
|##67#||redirection if phone is busy|
If you want to cancel all previously established redirections (conditional and unconditional), you must send the USSD request ##002# or use the phone menu.
Subscribers of Vodafone Ukraine Prepaid service is active by default. To use the service, you need to have enough money on your account to use the services in roaming in the host country.
The "International roaming" service is activated automatically when you connecting/migration to Vodafone Red tariff plans for Сontract subscribers Vodafone Red.
Or in My Vodafone app
If you have any questions, you can call to contact center by numbers:
111 — free of charge from Vodafone Ukraine mobile numbers in Ukraine;
0800 400 111 — for the subscribers of other Ukrainian networks (free from any number in Ukraine).
We advise you to add an additional amount to Your account to prevent Your number from being disconnected while traveling. Roaming rates are higher than local, so calculate the amount of money, accordingly to the planned amount of conversations and the duration of Your vacation.
You need to check the points below to use sucssesfully roaming service:
- The availability of roaming service in the country of stay on the roaming page (enter country name in search).
- The availability of International roaming service for your number:
– subscribers of Vodafone Ukraine Prepaid service don't need to activate the international roaming service;
– subscribers of Vodafone Ukraine Postpaid service may to check the International roaming service via USSD *600*16# or in My Vodafone app.
- In case the registration in roaming network isn't available automatically please try to registrate in roaming in manual mode in your phone: Menu – Network – Manual mode. More details in the menu of your phone.
- To make calls in roaming you need to dial numbers in international format: +380 ХХ ХХХ ХХ ХХ (+ <city code/mobile network code><city or network code><subscriber number>).
- To check a sufficient balance on your account.
- In case of difficulties in roaming you may call to support number +380 500 400 111 (free of charge) or contact with chat operator.
All Vodafone Ukraine subscribers can use international roaming service. Depending on possibilities of the roaming partner's network, roaming services may be different. On some networks, you can receive and send SMS and receive incoming calls. In others, receive and send SMS, receive incoming calls, and make outgoing calls.
To make outgoing calls in roaming you need to dial numbers in international format:
+ or 00 <city code/mobile network code><city or network code><subscriber number>
For example, to call Vodafone subscriber to Ukraine, dial: + 380 50 XXX XX XX, where:
- + or 00 – buttons on the phone keypad;
- 380 – international code of Ukraine;
- 50 – Vodafone network code;
- ХХХ ХХ ХХ – subscribers phone number.
Please note that if you stay in roaming for a long time more than 90 days in countries abroad, mobile operators in the host country (roaming partners) may block roaming services use in accordance with the current legislation of this country.
To resume using the services in roaming, you will need to go through a special registration, which may be paid.
To check your account in roaming in all countries and networks, please dial:
- in case you are Prepaid Vodafone Ukraine subscriber — *101# (free of charge);
- in case you are Postpaid Vodafone Ukraine subscriber — *110*10# (free of charge).
To replenish an account in roaming with replenishment voucher dial: *100*secret code of replenishment#. You can buy replenishment vouchers only in Ukraine.
Before traveling abroad, please check:
- the activated "Mobile Internet" service;
- sufficient balance on your account;
- the APN: internet access point entered in the mobile phone settings;
- tariffs and "Mobile Internet" availability in visited country;
- check if your smartphone and SIM card support 4G (LTE) in roaming: dial *222#
Please note that the smartphone can auto-update the apps installed (for example, weather forecast, online games, etc.) and software without your permission. Kindly remind you: you will be charged at roaming rates applied in the country you are visiting.
To avoid the roaming charges, the following can be deactivated in your smartphone:
- automatic software/app update;
- data transfer.
Additional information about the disconnection of "Mobile Internet" in roaming you may find in section: How to avoid unexpected tariffication
The information — how to avoid an automatic software/app update in your smartphone, you may find in the manufacturer’s website or in user manual for your smartphone.
PrJSC "VF Ukraine" doesn't take responsibility for software installed on the user equipment by the manufacturer or directly by the user.
Thanks to the contracts with roaming operators operating in 3G/4G networks, PrJSC "VF Ukraine" customers are able to use the data transfer service at higher speeds that allow to get high-speed "Mobile Internet" access. Please note that the high-speed internet consumes more data and hence, therefore the payment for the used data volume will increase.
The "Video Call" service is not available for the PrJSC "VF Ukraine" customers.
Outgoing call in Ukraine
You visit Ukraine, chose the network of "VF Ukraine" PRJSC, and would like to call to subscriber with a Ukrainian telephone number — dial the number in an international format (the tariffication corresponds to the local call in Ukraine):
+ <country code> <the area or network code of Ukraine without a prior zero> <phone number>.
For example, to make a call to Odesa – Ukraine, dial: +380 482 ХХХ ХХХ , where:
- + — a sign used in mobile GSM phones to change the international access code from any country GSM standard use;
- 380 — the international code of Ukraine;
- 482 — Odesa city code;
- ХХХ ХХХ — subscribers phone number.
About tariffs to roaming calls within Ukraine, please contact your home operator.
Outgoing call outside Ukraine — an international call
You came to Ukraine, chose the "VF Ukraine" PRJSC network, and would like to call to subscriber who is outside Ukraine — dial the number in the international format (the tariffication at the same time corresponds to an international call outside Ukraine):
+ <country code> <area/network code> <phone number>.
For example, to call to San-Francisco, dial: +1 415 ХХХ ХХ ХХ, where:
- + — a sign used in mobile GSM phones for changing the international access code from any country;
- 1 — code of USA;
- 415 — code of San-Francisco;
- ХХХ ХХ ХХ — subscribers phone number.
About tariffs for roaming calls outside Ukraine, please contact your home operator.
We wish you a pleasant stay in Ukraine and in the "VF Ukraine" PRJSC network!
Forcibly evacuated Ukrainians are given the opportunity to call the numbers of Ukrainian embassies in neighboring states or states of possible transit for free.
If you want to return to Ukraine, you need to provide your details to the nearest embassy:
Vodafone also provides its subscribers in russia and Belarus with 30 free minutes daily for incoming and outgoing calls to Ukraine and the host country and 30 outgoing SMS.
ATTENTION! If it is impossible to contact diplomatic institutions by the indicated phones (telephone lines may be overloaded due to a large number of calls), you need to send a message by e-mail or through the messengers indicated in the contacts. All appeals will be promptly and properly processed.
+380 500 400 111 — support number of subscribers (free for mobile Vodafone roaming).
Detailed information you can contact:
111 — free mobile Vodafone Ukraine Ukraine;
0800 400 111 — advice on tariffs and services Vodafone Ukraine for subscribers of other Ukrainian operators (free from any number in Ukraine).
PJSC «VF Ukraine», 01601, Kyiv, Leipzigska str, 15, in the register of operators and providers of telecommunications No. 1.