How to use eSIM
Replace SIM with eSIM for existing numbers
eSIM activation for new numbers
Add eSIM on your smartphone
(Before activating, make sure the Wi-Fi or other Internet connection is active)
For Prepaid subscribersa new eSIM card is available with preset SuperNet Pro Tariff.
After activating the tariff, you can change it to another available tarrif.
For corporate subscribers: buy an eSIM card for replacement, choose the available tariff for connection and contact the Vodafone store (with passport and power of attorney) or contact your Vodafone manager.
- Use the Mobile Number Selection service. To do this, go to the page using the link
- Select the desired mobile number, book it and get the order number (an SMS message will be sent the contact phone number specified when booking).
- Buy a new eSim starter pack at the following link
- Download the purchased eSIM starter pack to your device using the QR code to be received at your email address.
- Activate the mobile number. To do this, call the toll-free number 111
- Top up the account of the activated starter pack for the cost amount of the booked mobile number and the Mobile Number Replacement service (the cost is indicated in SMS).
- Call 222 (free for Vodafone customers) and inform the operator about your intention to change the mobile number, specify the order number and the mobile number booked.
- Following the SMS code identification, the operator will replace the eSIM starter pack number with the mobile number selected and booked.
- When the mobile number is changed, the cost of the booked mobile number and the Mobile Number Replacement service will be charged from the account balance of your eSIM starter pack.
For a new contract activation of the selected mobile number, visit the nearest Vodafone store
Yes, you can delete a profile by following the instructions below:
For IOS: “Settings” → “Cellular network” or “Mobile data” → choose the tariff plan you want to delete → “Delete cellular tariff”.
For Android: “Settings” → “Network and Internet” → “Mobile network” → select eSIM profile → “Delete SIM card data”.
If you have accidentally or purposely deleted eSIM profile, you can use the QR-code again from the current or other eSIM-enabled device. This procedure is possible only once.
When you purchase eSIM in the Vodafone Online Store, the product will be sent to you in an e-mail format in a voucher. If you did not receive a letter with a voucher within the indicated period, please check the Spam folder
In case of problems with the eSIM connection, make sure that you followed the instructions when connecting and the Internet connection was active during setup.
If you did not find the answer to your question call 111 – free of charge from a mobile Vodafone Ukraine in Ukraine; 0800 400 111; for subscribers of other Ukrainian operators (free of charge from any number in Ukraine)
As at 1-th of February 2022 eSIM support:
iPhone XR/XS/XS Max
iPhone SE 2 generation
iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
iPhone 12/12 mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max
iPhone 13/13 mini/13 Pro/13 Pro Max
iPhone SE 3 (2022)
iPad mini 5/6 generation
iPad 7/8/9 generation
iPad Air 3/4 generation
iPad Pro 11” 1/2/3 generation
iPad Pro 12.9” 3/4/5 generation
Galaxy S20 Ultra
Galaxy S21/S21 Plus/S21 Ultra
Galaxy Note 20/20 Ultra
Galaxy Z Flip/2/3
Galaxy S22/S22+/S 22 ULTRA
Pixel3/3a/3 XL/3a XL
Pixel 4/4a/4 XL
Mate 40/Mate 40 Pro
Currently, eSIM cannot be installed on smart watches.
We guarantee the correct operation of eSIM only on devices certified in Ukraine.
Information for Vodafone Ukraine Prepaid subscribers
Provide data to identify the number:
– SMS-confirmation by code from operator;
– PUK code old SIM or name the two numbers that you have mostly called for the last 30 days.
2. Name the serial number of the new eSIM (bar-code set on the starter package or electronic voucher). For existing subscribers when changing SIM to eSIM the current tariff remains unchanged.
Information for Vodafone Ukraine Contract subscribers, as well as Prepaid subscribers who have activated “Prohibition of SIM Replacement” service: to change a physical SIM to eSIM, you should contact Vodafone store with eSIM and your passport. The nearest address can be found by the link.
Ways to replace SIM with eSIM for corporate subscribers:
– call 222 from any Vodafone Ukraine number or 0800 400 222 from any Ukrainian mobile or landline numbers (calls within Ukraine are free of charge) and provide data to identify the number.
– VipZakaz (for registered contact persons);
– through the contact person of your company;
– in the Vodafone store (necessarily with a work number).
1. After activating eSIM, call 111 to activate the number and tariff plan, wait for the voice greeting and finish the call
2. Wait for the SMS about number and service package activation for a month in Vodafone SuperNet Pro tariff (first month is already included) and take all the advantages of Vodafone mobile communication. The following will be available for you:
- 20 GB of 4G internet;
- unlimited Vodafone Ukraine network;
- 250 minutes to other networks of Ukraine;
- 50 minutes to 17 countries (Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and other countries);
- the cost of this package of services is 180 UAH/month (charged from the second month after starter package activation).
Electronic vouchers may not be returned or exchanged.
If you need to replace your current active SIM card with a virtual eSIM when roaming:
1. Buy a special package on our website.
2. Make a request through My Vodafone app (choose «Services» → «Available Services» → «SIM Card Operations» → «SIM Card Replacement» or follow the link).
3. Follow the instructions in the Annex.
4. Wait for an incoming call from our employee.
For security reasons, the SIM card format change via My Vodafone is only possible after additional confirmation. After submitting a request (from 30 minutes to 24 hours), there will be an incoming call from our employee. Be ready to answer a call.
Incoming roaming calls are chargeable. Get more details on the cost here.
To be able to receive a call from our employee, there should be enough funds on the account to pay for an incoming call or the roaming service package with calls included should be activated.
If you do not confirm the request to change the SIM card format to eSIM during the call of our employee for any reason (no funds or service package to pay for the call/mobile number is offline/missed call, etc.), the request will be rejected.
In this case, you will need to submit a new request in the app and wait for a second call to make a replacement.
If you need to recover a lost SIM card to a virtual eSim and you are abroad:
Buy a special eSim pack
Call +380500400222 (calls can be made from both Ukrainian and foreign operators. A call to +380500400222 in roaming from a Vodafone number is not charged).
Important note: you can apply from 10:00 to 20:00 Kyiv time.
Provide an employee with a mobile number to be recovered.
For anonymous PrP customers:
- answer one of the following questions:
– PUK code (8 digits indicated on the plastic holder of the previous SIM card);
– two numbers you have most frequently called within the last 30 days (except for short numbers and numbers starting from 0800/900…);
– IMEI number of the device with the old SIM card.
- provide the operator with a serial number of your new SIM card (numbers indicated on a new starter pack sent to your e-mail);
- provide your passport data: full name and passport series (if available) and identity document number (e.g. passport/ID card/international passport of a citizen of Ukraine/driver's license). This information will be recorded in the SIM card replacement request.
For registered PrP customers and contract customers – individuals (the agreement is executed according to your passport data), the individual entrepreneurs and customers served under the terms and conditions of the Your Circle Program:
- provide the data of your document to which the number is registered;
- provide your contact number;
- provide the employee with the serial number of your new SIM card (numbers indicated on the new starter pack sent to your e-mail).
- send your photo with passport and the letter* in your hand, and a separate photo of all completed pages (including the residence address; a photo of the reverse side in case of ID card) to email@example.com;
- indicate the subject of the letter – your full name in Ukrainian and your phone number (for example, Igor Vasilyovych Sidorenko, 0501234567).
*The phrase “Photo to replace the SIM card, date, signature” shall be written there.
The number will be transferred to the new SIM card within 3 to 24 hours after submitting the request. Insert the SIM card into the device to use your number no earlier than 3 hours (or restart it if a new SIM card has been installed before this time).
For security reasons, an additional check may be performed before replacing the SIM card.
Having submitted a request, you can receive a call from our specialist to the indicated contact number (from 3 to 24 hours). Be prepared get the call and answer additional questions.
That the incoming roaming calls are chargeable. Get more details about the cost.
To receive a call from our employee, there should be a sufficient amount on your account to pay for an incoming call or the roaming service package that includes calls should be activated.
If you do not confirm that you are the number user during the call of our employee for any reason (there are no funds or no service package to pay for the call/the number is offline/the call is missed, etc.), the request will be rejected.
In this case, you will need to submit a new request and wait for a second call to make a replacement.
- the SIM card recovery (in case of loss or failure) is possible only at the request of an adult;
- the current account status, tariff plan and all activated services during the SIM card replacement will be transferred to a new SIM card;
- contacts in the address book saved on the previous SIM card are not restored;
- to save the contacts, we recommend to back up your address book. If necessary, please refer to the manufacturer’s manual of your device.
As a part of SuperNet tariffs, under the condition of a paid service package for a month, subscribers can have unlimited use of “Action” application. Tariffs and services (including eSIM) are valid on the territory of Ukraine if there is coverage of the operator’s network, except for the territory on which state authorities temporarily/fully do not exercise their powers.
The minimum duration of tariff is 30 days from the date of activation. Detailed information on tariffs, promotions, costs and terms of services can be obtained by phone numbers:
PrJSC “VF Ukraine”, 15 Leyptsyzka Street, Kiev, 01601. No. 1. in the registry of operators, telecommunication providers.