How to use eSIM
Replace SIM with eSIM for existing numbers
eSIM activation for new numbers
Add eSIM on your smartphone
(Before activating, make sure the Wi-Fi or other Internet connection is active)
As at 1 March 2021 eSIM support
iPhone 11/12/XR/XS/SE, iPhone 11/12 Pro, iPhone 11/12 Pro Max, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 12 mini
iPad 2019, iPad Air 2019, iPad mini S, iPad Pro 11/12.9
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, S20/S20+, S20 Ultra, Samsung Galaxy S21/S21+, Galaxy Fold, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Z Fold 2, Galaxy Note 20/Note 20 Ultra
Google Pixel 3/3a/3 XL/3a XL, Pixel 4/4a/4 XL, Pixel 5
Motorola RAZR, RAZR 5G
Huawei P40/P40 Pro, Mate 40/Mate 40 Pro, Mate Xs
Microsoft Surface Duo
Currently, eSIM cannot be installed on smart watches.
We guarantee the correct operation of eSIM only on devices certified in Ukraine.
Information for Vodafone Ukraine Prepaid subscribers
1. Before activating eSIM, call 222 from any Vodafone Ukraine number or 0800 400 222 from any Ukrainian mobile or landline numbers. (calls within Ukraine are free of charge).
Provide data to identify the number:
- SMS-confirmation by code from operator
- PUK code old SIM or name the two numbers that you have mostly called for the last 30 days.
2. Name the serial number of the new eSIM (bar-code set on the starter package or electronic voucher). For existing subscribers when changing SIM to eSIM the current tariff remains unchanged.
Information for Vodafone Ukraine Contract subscribers, as well as Prepaid subscribers who have activated “Prohibition of SIM Replacement” service: to change a physical SIM to eSIM, you should contact Vodafone store with eSIM and your passport. The nearest address can be found by the link.
Ways to replace SIM with eSIM for corporate subscribers:
- call 222 from any Vodafone Ukraine number or 0800 400 222 from any Ukrainian mobile or landline numbers. (calls within Ukraine are free of charge) and provide data to identify the number
- VipZakaz (for registered contact persons)
- through the contact person of your company
- in the Vodafone store (necessarily with a work number
1. After activating eSIM, call 111 to activate the number and tariff plan, wait for the voice greeting and finish the call
2. Wait for the SMS about number and service package activation for a month in Vodafone SuperNet Pro tariff (first month is already included) and take all the advantages of Vodafone mobile communication. The following will be available for you:
- 20 GB of 4G Internet;
- Unlimited Vodafone Ukraine network;
- 250 minutes to other networks of Ukraine;
- 50 minutes to Poland, Italy, Germany and other 27 countries;
- the cost of this package of services is 180 UAH/month (charged from the second month after starter package activation).
Electronic vouchers may not be returned or exchanged.
For Prepaid subscribersa new eSIM card is available with preset SuperNet Pro Tariff.
After activating the tariff, you can change it to another available tarrif.
For corporate subscribers: buy an eSIM card for replacement, choose the available tariff for connection and contact the Vodafone store (with passport and power of attorney) or contact your Vodafone manager.
Yes, you can delete a profile by following the instructions below:
For IOS: “Settings” → “Cellular network” or “Mobile data” → choose the tariff plan you want to delete → “Delete cellular tariff”.
For Android: “Settings” → “Network and Internet” → “Mobile network” → select eSIM profile → “Delete SIM card data”.
If you have accidentally or purposely deleted eSIM profile, you can use the QR-code again from the current or other eSIM-enabled device. This procedure is possible only once.
When you purchase eSIM in the Vodafone Online Store, the product will be sent to you in an e-mail format in a voucher. If you did not receive a letter with a voucher within the indicated period, please check the Spam folder
In case of problems with the eSIM connection, make sure that you followed the instructions when connecting and the Internet connection was active during setup.
If you did not find the answer to your question call 111 – free of charge from a mobile Vodafone Ukraine in Ukraine; 0800 400 111; for subscribers of other Ukrainian operators (free of charge from any number in Ukraine)
As a part of SuperNet tariffs, under the condition of a paid service package for a month, subscribers can have unlimited use of “Action” application. Tariffs and services (including eSIM) are valid on the territory of Ukraine if there is coverage of the operator’s network, except for the territory on which state authorities temporarily/fully do not exercise their powers.
The minimum duration of tariff is 30 days from the date of activation. Detailed information on tariffs, promotions, costs and terms of services can be obtained by phone numbers:
111 – free of charge from a mobile Vodafone Ukraine in Ukraine; 0800 400 111 – for subscribers of other Ukrainian operators (free of charge from any number in Ukraine)
PrJSC “VF Ukraine”, 15 Leyptsyzka Street, Kiev, 01601. No. 1. in the registry of operators, telecommunication providers.