How to use eSIM
Replace SIM with eSIM for existing numbers
eSIM activation for new numbers
Add eSIM on your smartphone
(Before activating, make sure the Wi-Fi or other Internet connection is active)
As at 4-th of July 2022 eSIM support:
iPhone XR, XS, XS Max
iPhone SE 2 generation
iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max
iPhone 13, 13 mini, 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max
iPhone 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro, 13 Pro Max
iPhone SE 3 (2022)
iPad mini - 5, 6 generation
iPad - 7, 8, 9 generation
iPad Air - 3, 4 generation
iPad Pro 11” - 1, 2, 3 generation
iPad Pro 12.9” - 3, 4, 5 generation
Galaxy S21, S21 Plus, S21 Ultra
Galaxy Note 20, 20 Plus, 20 Ultra
Galaxy Z Flip, 2, 3
Galaxy Fold, 2, 3
Galaxy S20, S20 Plus, S20 Ultra
Galaxy S22, S22 Plus, S22 Ultra
Pixel 3, 3a, 3XL, 3aXL
Pixel 4, 4a, 4XL
Pixel 6, 6PRO
Pixel 7 и 7 Pro
P40, P40 Pro
Mate 40, 40 Pro
Surface Duo, Duo 2
Surface Pro X
Surface Go 3
Nuu Mobile X5
Gemini PDA 4G+Wi-Fi
OPPO Find X3 Pro, X5, X5 Pro
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite
Xiaomi 12T Pro
Currently, eSIM cannot be installed on smart watches.
We guarantee the correct operation of eSIM only on devices certified in Ukraine.
A new eSIM card with a pre-installed SuperNet Pro Tariff. (the first service package for a month is included) is available for prepaid customers.
Further, the tariff can be replaced with any available one.
For contract customers: buy a replacement eSIM card, choose the tariff available for activation and visit the Vodafone store with the original passport, ID card or with the digital ID card and the TIN in the Diia app (if the TIN is indicated on the back of the ID card, there is no need to provide it additionally).
To activate the number in roaming dial a toll free number +380 500 400 111.
2. Wait for an SMS about the number activation and the service package activation for a month in the Vodafone SuperNet Pro tariff (the first month is already included) and enjoy all the benefits of the Vodafone mobile communication. The following will be available for you:
- 25+5 GB internet + Online PASS & Social PASS;
- unlimited Vodafone Ukraine network;
- 300 minutes to other networks of Ukraine;
- 50 minutes to 16 countries (Poland, Germany, Czech Republic and other countries);
- the cost of this package of services is 205 UAH/month (charged from the second month after starter package activation).
- Use the Mobile Number Selection service. To do this, follow the link: Mobile Number Selection - Vodafone Gold numbers.
- Choose the desired mobile number, reserveit and get the order number (you will receive an SMS to the phone number you indicated during the reservation).
- Buy a new eSIM starter pack by following the link: Buy a Virtual eSIM with SuperNetPro tariff.
- Load the eSIM starter pack into the device using the QR code you will receive by email.
- Activate the mobile number. To do this, call the toll-free number 111
- Top up the account of the activated starter pack for the cost of the reserved number and the cost of the Mobile Number Replacement service (cost is indicated in SMS).
- Call 222 (free for Vodafone customers) and inform the operator about your wish to change the phone number. Give the order number and the mobile number reserved.
- Having passed the identification by SMS code, the operator will replace the mobile number of the eSIM starter pack with the mobile number you have chosen and reserved.
- After the replacement, the cost of the reserved number and the Mobile Number Replacement service will be charged from the balance of your eSIM starter pack.
- For a new contract activation of the selected mobile number, please visit the nearest Vodafone store: Vodafone stores and Service Centres
+380500400111 – in roaming (calls from Vodafone Ukraine numbers are not charged).
Yes, you can delete a profile by following the instructions below:
For IOS: “Settings” → “Cellular network” or “Mobile data” → choose the tariff plan you want to delete → “Delete cellular tariff”.
For Android: “Settings” → “Network and Internet” → “Mobile network” → select eSIM profile → “Delete SIM card data”.
If you have accidentally or purposely deleted eSIM profile, you can use the QR-code again from the current or other eSIM-enabled device. This procedure is possible only once.
When you buy an eSIM at the Vodafone online store, the card will be sent to your email in the form of a voucher. If you have not received the email with the voucher within the specified period, please check your spam folder.
In case of problems with the eSIM connection, make sure that you followed the instructions when connecting and the Internet connection was active during setup.
If you did not find the answer to your question call 111 – free of charge from a mobile Vodafone Ukraine in Ukraine; 0800 400 111 for subscribers of other Ukrainian operators (free of charge from any number in Ukraine).
If you are in roaming – call +380 500 400 111 (a toll free number for Vodafone customers).
E-vouchers cannot be returned or exchanged.
As a part of SuperNet tariffs, under the condition of a paid service package for a month, subscribers can have unlimited use of “Action” application. Tariffs and services (including eSIM) are valid on the territory of Ukraine if there is coverage of the operator’s network, except for the territory on which state authorities temporarily/fully do not exercise their powers.
The minimum duration of tariff is 30 days from the date of activation. Detailed information on tariffs, promotions, costs and terms of services can be obtained by phone numbers:
+38050 0 400 111 – in roaming (calls from Vodafone Ukraine numbers are not charged).
PrJSC “VF Ukraine”, 15 Leyptsyzka Street, Kiev, 01601. No. 1. in the registry of operators, telecommunication providers.