Benefits with Vodafone TG UNLIM
How to activate?
The activation and use of the TG UNLIM service costs 24 UAH/month.
- Vodafone SuperNet (Start, Start+ , Start 2019, Pro, Pro 2019, Pro+, Pro+ 2021, Turbo, Turbo 2019, TURBO 2021, Unlim)
- Vodafone 4G Smart (Light, XS, XS+, S, S+, M, L, XL)
- Vodafone Device (S, M, L)
- Vodafone LIGHT+
- Vodafone Partner
Find out the name of your PrP tariff: *101#
- Vodafone Red (Light, S, Start, Pro, Max, Turbo)
- All are United with Vodafone
- Vodafone Team
Find out the name of your Contract tariff: *110*21#
The activated TG UNLIM service will be available when switching to another Vodafone Ukraine Prepaid or Contract tariff that offers this service.
The list of the tariff plans can be found above
For PrP tariffs:
The service will be available for use if two conditions are met:
- the service package for a month/4 weeks within your tariff is paid and active;
- the TG UNLIM service is activated and its cost is paid.
If at least one of the conditions is not met, the cost will be charged according to the terms of your tariff when using Telegram.
The full cost of the service will be charged upon its activation and if there is a sufficient amount on your main account. The service reactivation and its cost payment can be from an additional account (updated automatically every month from 00:00 to 8:00).
For Contract tariffs:
The TG UNLIM service is available if the bill is paid.
To activate the service, pay its cost in proportion to the number of calendar days remaining until the end of the month. Then the service will be reactivated automatically every month if there is a sufficient amount on the account (the full cost of the service will be debited every 1st day of the month from 00:00 to 8:00).
Please note that after using all the gigabytes over the service package, the speed limit will be 150 kbps until the end of the day (including the Telegram app).
The TG UNLIM service excludes audio, video calls and technical traffic that may be charged on Telegram.
Technical traffic means:
- ads displayed while watching a streaming video;
- ads and advertising links displayed in the apps;
- external links and navigation to other websites, apps, news, blogs, maps, etc.;
- RSS feeds;
- software/application updates;
- videos and content hosted on other sites played in the app.
Also, when using the phone as an Internet access point (modem mode) or when used in modems, the traffic download with the use of data compression services (Onavo, KickBit, etc.) or VPN will be charged according to the terms of your tariff.
When using unofficial apps or Lite versions, the traffic may not be identified in the network and will be charged according to your tariff.
The information on services and prices is indicated in UAH, including VAT and the Pension Fund fee of 7.5% of the service cost excluding VAT as of 07.11.2023.
For detailed information on tariffs, promotions, cost and terms of service, please call:
111— toll-free from a Vodafone Ukraine mobile number in Ukraine;
0800 400 111 — for customers of other operators in Ukraine (free of charge from any number in Ukraine);
+380 500 400 111 — toll-free from a Vodafone Ukraine mobile number in roaming.
PrJSC “VF Ukraine”, 15 Leiptsyzka St., Kyiv, 01601, Ukraine, No. 1 in the Register of Operators and Telecommunication Providers.