When staying in other countries will be basic roaming tariffs.
650 UAH/10 days
South African Republic
United Arab Emirates
- «GigaRoaming Max» service is available in all Vodafone Prepaid and Contract tariffs.
- «GigaRoaming Max» service, the speed of mobile internet in roaming will be limited to 4 kbit/s without charging. Further, you can activate the «GigaRoaming Max» service again (*600*5#) or deactivate (*600*50#) and use the mobile internet in roaming at basic rates.
- At the same time with activations «GigaRoaming Max» service you can activate «Roaming like home» service (the first priority will be to use the «Roaming like home» service) or «Communications week» service.
- To subscribe «GigaRoaming Max» service you need to turn off «GigaRoaming» service.
- If you switch to another tariff «GigaRoaming Max» service will remain.
+380 500 400 111 — support number of subscribers (free for mobile Vodafone Ukraine in roaming).
The speed of internet will be 4 Kbit/s after using 3 GB above the package volumes with «GigaRoaming Max» service activated or after using 2000MB per day with the deactivated «GigaRoaming Max» service in world’s countries. The provision of communication services in roaming is available on the networks of roaming partners, therefore, with the increased load on the network, the internet speed may be limited. The subscriber is notified on the usage of the packaged MB via SMS. The calculation interval of each mobile Internet session within the «GigaRoaming Max» service is 1 KB.
The cost of calls is indicated for the first second of each minute of the conversation, the cost of which includes each subsequent second of the specified minute within the conversation. The first second of each minute of the call will be charged. The tariffs are indicated in UAH, including VAT and the Pension Fund fee, which is 7.5% of the cost of services excluding VAT, for prepaid subscribers as of 25.09.2023.
The minimum term of the tariff is 28 days from the date of its introduction.
For the detailed information on tariffs, promotions, prices and terms of service please call:
111 — free for Vodafone Ukraine in Ukraine;
0800 400 111 — for the subscribers of other Ukrainian networks (free from any number in Ukraine).
PJSC «VF Ukraine», 01601, Kyiv, Leiptsyzka Street, 15, №1 in the Registry of telecom operators and providers.